Are you looking for a good water filter for your household? Are you specifically looking for a water filter purifier from Multipure? Whether it’s a yes or a no, we strongly recommend you to check out this famous brand that provides different types of cleaning water filters. If you are not sure which type and filtration you need, don’t worry. In this article, we will explain the main features you need from a water filter and the reviews of the best 10 products from Multipure.
Multipure is a quality brand that provides different models of water filters featuring different filtering technologies for your different needs. However, the following three things will help you get a general idea about what would best fit you and your family.
Type of filter: Most common types are water filter pitcher, faucet-mounted filters, on-counter filters, and under-sink filters.
Filtration Technology: the best ones are carbon filter, ion exchange unit, reverse osmosis unit and distillation unit.
Performance and Cost: how quickly its filter water, durability, operating and maintenance cost, warranty, etc.
Now that you know the three important factors of choosing the right water filter, let’s take a look at the review of 10 best water filters from Multipure and see which one would best fit your needs.
10. Multipure Aqualuxe Drinking Water System
Appearing at number 10 is the classic looking black frame Aqualuxe countertop water filter from Multipure. Aqualuxe comes with a convenient Quick-Change Filter. You can change a filter as easily as a lightbulb. To ensure you get clean and pure drinking water, it features FilterSync technology embedded in a Multipure filter to ensure optimal performance.
This filter comes with pressure Vessel; innovative design allows high-performance filtration without sacrificing flow rate. With a leak detector and quick secure technology, you can use this countertop filter with ease.
- Change a filter as easily as a lightbulb
- FilterSync technology for optimal performance
- Fast flow vessel, leak detector and quick secure
9. Multipure Aquaperform – Below Sink
Next on the list is Multipure Aquaperform to put below your sink if that is what you are looking for. This below sink filter comes with shiny stainless steel with a faucet to fit in well with your kitchen with a capacity of 600 gallons.
Not only does it look pretty, but it can perfectly reduce contaminants of health concern, including Arsenic V. The faucet is stainless as well as the filter with a chrome finish and connect hardware. While being below the sink, you can convert it to a countertop filter as well. It comes with a 30 days’ guarantee.
- Shiny stainless steel with a faucet with capacity 600 gallons
- Reduces contaminants of health concern including Arsenic V
- Can be converted to countertop filter, 30 days’ guarantee.
8. Multipure Aquaperform – Countertop
At number 8 is another filter from the Aquaperform series, but the countertop type. This filter features a powerful solid carbon block technology with the additional performance of a specially-designed arsenic-adsorptive media, allowing for the effective reduction of deadly Arsenic V.
This stainless-steel filter provides both exceptional performance and installation versatility. You can simply set it up on your kitchen top, or attach it to a wall. It easily connects to your existing faucet with a dual-hose diverter valve. It comes with a 90 days’ guarantee.
- Powerful solid carbon block technology to remove contaminants
- Set up on kitchen top or attach to your wall and connect to your existing faucet with dual host diverter valve
- 90 days’ guarantee
7. Multipure MP750 Inline with no Connecting Hardware
At number 7 is the Multipure Mp750 Inline, the first of Inline series to appear on our list. This NSF Certified water filter sits under your sink, but it is for people who already have tubing in place for hooking up to refrigerator ice maker or coffee maker.
This can be used for faucets but you need to add tubing and faucets. It comes with a replaceable Carbon Block Filter with 750 gallons’ capacity. It is an economical investment to get clean and pure drinking water. This comes with a 90 days’ money-back guarantee.
- Inline filter to existing tubing with replaceable Carbon Block Filter
- Ideal for attaching to ice/coffee maker with 750 gallons’ capacity.
- But can be used with the extra faucet, 90 days’ guarantee.
6. Multipure AquaRO
Moving on to number 6 is the Aquaversa series Multipure AquaRO. This model takes all of the benefits of Multipure’s Aquaversa and then adds reverse osmosis components, and you have the AquaRO. This combination aims to create great tasting water.
This system is recommended for those who need minerals reduced to improve taste or to reduce fluoride, chromium 6, and other minerals that the Aquaversa alone does not remove. It comes with Pre-Filters that you should change once every 6 months and post-filters (CB6) that need changing once per year. This is a below-sink, comes with a faucet and connecting hardware.
- Recommended for those who need minerals reduced to improve the taste
- Multipure’s Aquaversa plus Reverse Osmosis Components
- Comes with replaceable Pre-Filters and Post Filters
5. Multipure Aquaversa MP750 – Below Sink
Ranking at 5th place is the sturdy and spacious under sink Aquaversa MPThis filter specialized in reducing contaminants. This Aquaversa countertop or under-sink water filter is a great alternative to bottled water to save money and the environment. This model filters at a rate of 0.75 gallons per minute up to 750 gallons.
You can enjoy great-tasting, chlorine-free, and contaminant-free drinking water. Aquaversa can be attached to your sink from your countertop or as an under-sink water filtration system. It comes with a beautiful chrome faucet to enhance the look of your kitchen. This model features a worry-free guarantee.
- Specialized in reducing contaminants and unnecessary minerals
- Spacious storage, the fast flow rate of 0.75 gallons up to 750 gallons
- Comes with beautiful chrome faucet
- Worry-free guarantee
4. Multipure Aquaversa MP750 – Inline with Connecting Hardware
At number 4, it is the same MP750 model as our previous one but comes as an Inline type of filter. This MP750 model includes a below sink installation kit, allowing it to be attached to a cabinet wall below the sink with an included mounting bracket. The kit also allows you to connect to your cold water supply. You may use your own faucet that accepts 1/4″ flexible tubing or hook the system up to your refrigerator or coffee machine.
This filter specialized in reducing contaminants; economical, a great alternative to bottled water. This model filters at a rate of 0.75 gallons per minute up to 750 gallons. You can enjoy great-tasting, chlorine-free, and contaminant-free drinking water.
- In-line filter easy for below sink installation with included hardware
- Easy connect to cold water supply and to your ice/coffee maker
- Reduce contaminants, economical.
- Filter rate up to 0.75 gallons/minute, up to 750 gallons.
3. Aquaperform MP880 – Inline with No Connecting Hardware
>Ranking at our top 3 is the Inline Aquaper form MP. This model is intended for in-line installation in conjunction with other hardware or existing tubing. This below sink in-line filter comes with shiny stainless steel with a capacity of 600 gallons of clean water.
This filtration system can perfectly remove contaminants and unneeded minerals including Arsenic V. It works well with a fast flow rate, perfect to put under the countertop. You can also connect it to ice making or coffee machines. While being below the sink, you can convert it to a countertop filter as well. It comes with a 30 days’ guarantee.
- Easy installation with other hardware or existing tubing
- Durable stainless steel with a capacity of 600 gallons
- Remove contaminants and unhealthy minerals like Aresenic V
- Fast flow rate, perfect to connect to ice/coffee making machine
- 30 days guarantee
2. Aquaperform MP880 – With Connecting Hardware
Moving on to our top two is also the Aquaperform MP880 but the model that comes with higher capacity and includes convenient connecting hardware. This model comes with a higher capacity of 960 gallons. This below sink in-line filter comes with shiny stainless steel faucets to fit well with your countertop.
This filtration system can perfectly remove contaminants and unneeded minerals including Arsenic V and 4 more additional contaminants removal. It works well with a fast flow rate, perfect to put under the countertop. You can also connect it to ice making or coffee machines. It comes with a 90 days’ guarantee.
- Advanced filtration system to 4 additional contaminants incl. Arsenic V
- High capacity of 960 gallons good to connect to ice/coffee machine
- Fast flow rate, good for family use.
- Expansion interface with included connecting hardware
- 90-days warranty
1. Multipure Aquaversa – Inline
Finally, the top of our list is the Aquaversa series with inline type. This filter aims to provide your family with the best quality water with chlorine and contaminant free. It features solid carbon block filtration for an exceptional performance that can remove over 80 contaminants including arsenic V, asbestos, and lead.
This is a money-saving, energy-conserving, and environmentally friendly machine with an ultra-performance filtration system. This aquaversa base system can be used in-line with other existing hardware either your existing faucet, ice maker, coffee machine, but it does not need additional plumbing hardware. This product is made in the US and comes with a 90 days’ guarantee.
- Chlorine and contaminant free with carbon block filtration
- Can remove over 80 contaminants (arsenic V, asbestos and lead, etc)
- Money-saving, energy-conserving, and environmentally friendly
- Use with other hardware: faucet, ice maker, coffee machine
- Easy installation under sink
- 90-days guarantee
So that was the reviews of the ten best water filters from Multipure and they’re highlighted and different features. Now that you know the general functions to look for when finding a good water filter, you can go forth and use this new knowledge to purchase the best filter from Multipure for you and your family. Multipure is a trusted reputable company, so just remember to consider the type, filtration capacity, chamber size, its quality material that you need, and you are set to provide yourself and family with pure cleaning water.